BRNO INDUSTRY 4.0 | 2020
4th International B2B Conference about Production Digitization and Smart Technologies for Industry
What and which topics you can look forward to?
- Flexible manufacturing and advanced automation
- Digitization of production management & Best practices
- Data analytics and its use for production optimization
- Case studies in small, medium and large companies
- CyberSecurity 4 Industry
- Networking - pre-arranged B2B meetings
See full programme HERE
BRNO INDUSTRY 4.0 | 2019
"The conference is an ideal opportunity for us to present innovative products in the Production 4.0 area. In particular, we appreciate that we can meet representatives of both technology and manufacturing companies, which there are really a lot"
Karel Peška, Managing Director, Unicorn Systems
* The conference is organized within the Enterprise Europe Network activities, which are funded by the European Union under the COSME program (2014-2020) under grant agreement No. 831241 and co-financed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.
* The conference is organized within the framework of the INDUSTRY CLUSTER 4.0 - Cluster Development project, which is co-financed by the European Union and the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.